Welcome to the TMS Counselor’s Page
Morgane Rodiek, Counselor
If you have any questions, please contact me at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-592-7737.
What do school counselors do?
The school counselor’s job includes the following:
- Counsel individuals and small groups of students to meet identified needs.
- Deliver the guidance curriculum and assist teachers with the school’s guidance curriculum.
- Consult with parents, teachers, and other staff regarding concerns about students’ needs.
- Coordinate people and resources in the schools and in the community for the benefit of students.
- Participate in planning, implementing and evaluating a comprehensive developmental guidance and counseling program to serve all students.
- Provide staff development and training.
- Know about and adhere to the ethical, legal and professional standards of the counseling profession.
You can access additional information about the role of a middle school counselor here:
How Do Students Access the School Counselor?
A student may access a counselor by:
- Teacher referral
- Parent referral
- Administrative or other staff referral
- Referral by friend
There is a lock-box outside of the cousnelor’s office where
students may leave a note requesting to see the counselor
Choose another page in this section.